Informative art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - integration of notices published on the site www.myluxurypet.com
The holder of the data collected through this site is Fifty srl, Via Torino 107, 30172 Mestre Venice (Italy): it independently establishes the purposes and methods of treatment, as well as security procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or mandatory provision of data
The contribution to Fifty srl of the personal data that are requested in several occasions the collection may be necessary to achieve the purposes specified in the relevant information, or optional.
The mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision is specified each time - with reference to the individual requested - at the individual data collection, by marking with an asterisk (*) information that is compulsory.
Any refusal to communicate certain information marked as mandatory makes it impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific collection and it could, for example, make it impossible for Fifty srl to carry out the purchase of products sold on MYLUXURYPET or provide the other services available. The contribution to Fifty srl for additional data, other than those designated as essential is optional and has no consequences in order to achieve the main purpose of collection.
At present, the managers who process your data are as follows:
Fifty srl, Via Torino 107, 30172 Mestre Venice (Italy) PIVA 03887230278
Eden Exit srl Via Casali Bosco, 30 33080 Prata di Pordenone (PN) Tax Code and VAT 01612420933
Please read this section periodically to check variations of supervisors listed above.
Always has the right to obtain from Fifty srl confirmation of the treatment whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
Also, always it has the right to:
a) updating, rectification, integration of personal data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
It has, however, the right to object in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data relating to him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
May at any time exercise its rights, by written request to Fifty srl - the postal address of the registered office or to the email@example.com mail, we will reply promptly.
To ensure that personal data is always accurate, current, relevant and complete, please report - at firstname.lastname@example.org - any variations.
- Art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Decree 196/2003
We point out that the personal data protection legislation admits that Fifty srl - no need to acquire her consent - to use its data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those that have already purchased, provided that she does not waste this e-mail address use released.
- Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes
Also we point out that the Italian Privacy Authority's provision permits Fifty srl can use your mailing address to send you, along with administrative and accounting documents - adverts about products similar to those that have already purchased, provided that she does not accept this use of 'postal address released.
1. process data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the presented time of its collection;
2. use the data for other purposes than those for which the data were specifically only where the user's express consent;
3. make data available to third party companies only for purposes that provide the requested service and as part of a nomination to the controller; not communicate the data, assign or transfer them to third parties for purposes of the latter without the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
4. respond to requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
5. ensure proper and lawful management of data, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data provided.
How and why we process your personal data
The processing operations on personal data is conducted primarily by electronic and telematic by Fifty srl mode and other parties who, selected with care for their reliability and competence, conduct operations to achieve the purposes strictly related to the website, its services and purchase of products through the website (the specific purposes for which the data are processed are summarized, from time to time, in the art. 13, d. Decree 196/2003, which is presented to the user when releases personal data).
In general, the data is processed to provide the following services available to our site:
1. register on the site, to enjoy the services;
2. subscription to additional specific services, such as newsletters and other similar information bulletins about our activities, including market research related to activities and / or products MyLuxuryPet.com
3. fulfillment of orders and related activities;
4. its requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
5. Contact the managers of our services
6. Evaluation request for inclusion in our personnel by submitting your CV to email@example.com
Subjects who may process personal data
Fifty srl has decided to call on other companies for processing of your personal data, for certain activities. The companies that conduct such operations have been properly selected and are experienced, capable and trustworthy, and offer sufficient guarantees to the existing rules on treatment, including the profile of data security. These companies have therefore been appointed "controllers" and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Fifty srl and under its control. Periodically we check that they have fulfilled their tasks and continue to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions on protection of personal data. Your data is also processed by our employees assigned to specific services; categories of employees involved in these activities depend on the purposes for which the data are always specified in have been given that we present at the time of the release of personal information.
Links to other Web Sites
To receive more information on how to Fifty srl processes your personal data, please write an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. To know his rights and be up to date on legislation concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we should visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
A) What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are transmitted from the server where the site is located in the PC (or other device) of those who are browsing.
There are several types of cookies: Technical cookies, profiling cookies and third party cookies (which may belong to both categories).
- The technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of enabling the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user. They are divided in turn into:
- Navigation cookie or session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- Functionality of cookies, that allow a user browsing the function of a series of criteria selected in order to improve the service.
- The profiling cookies are used to track user navigation, monitoring data on the tastes and preferences in order to collect and propose a detailed profile of information or promotional content targeted.
- The third-party cookies are not entered directly from the site being accessed, but by a third party, such as platforms of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. They can be both technical cookie is profiling cookies.
B) Third-party cookies used
On some pages, this site can send third-party cookies placed by third parties (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube).
Recall that, as specified in the FAQ of the Privacy Authority, a copy of which can be downloaded here:
"For third-party cookies installed by the site, the disclosure requirements and consent burdens on third parties, but the owner of the site, as a technical intermediary between them and the users, you have to fill in the information" extended "the links updated to information and to the third party consent forms themselves. "
Google (Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google+, and other DoubleClick)
Facebook (Facebook Connect Facebook Social Plugins)
For more information on third-party cookies, see the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
C) How to disable cookies
Internet Explorer - Edge
Browser for tablets and smartphones
To delete cookies from the browser on your smartphone and tablet, you should consult the guide of the browser or device.