Offer valid up to: 2020-07-27
Eye Envy On The Spot is the healing and soothing spray with the active ingredient in healing herbs and essential oils, it helps soothe and protect the wound from possible bites and scratches of the dog, thereby preventing hair loss.
Can I Help You? CLICK HERE
Warning: Last items in stock!
On the Spot it is a safe and non-toxic cosmetics, does not contain alcohol, steroids, antibiotics and colorings.
The curative sprays Eye Envy has a balanced PH, is cruelty free and safe for both dogs and cats.
Instructions: Shake well before each use. Spray directly on skin irritations, thoroughly wetting all the affected areas. It can be applied several times a day.
- Colloidal Silver: it is a natural antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties that will begin the process of healing of the bladder;
- boric acid: cleanser with antibacterial and antifungal properties. Used for the treatment of the skin and eyes;
- Witch Hazel: The most popular use dell'Amamelide is right on the skin, because it is a powerful antioxidant with astringent properties, perfect for killing the bacteria that live in the skin pores; stops cell damage that can lead to skin cancer, preventing the formation of the signs of age and accelerating the healing process;
- Calendula oil: Calendula has potent anti-inflammatory properties with powerful flavonoids. The oils and acids contained within the marigold plant are perfect to combat pathogenic bacteria are resistant even to the most powerful antibiotics;
- Extracts of Comfrey: with anti-inflammatory properties, help the skin to grow new cells;
- Aloe Vera contains many vitamins and minerals vital for proper growth and function of the whole organism. Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, vitamins A, C, E and B12. In addition, in its interior there are minerals such as: calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc. Inside Aloe Vera are also fatty acids, including cholesterol, campesterol, beta-sitosterol and lupeol, which all contribute to give anti-inflammatory results;
- Jojoba: Jojoba oil has antifungal and anti inflammatory. Jojoba oil is an emollient, which means that softens the skin and prevents irritation and scaly or rough patches. In addition, it also helps to form an oily layer on top of the skin that retains water within the skin;
- Glycerine: moisturizing effects of glycerol are ideal as a topical remedy for heartburn;
- Citronella: essential oils of citronella are used to relieve muscle pain; externally they kill bacteria, keep insects away, and reduce the pains. Citronella can prevent the growth of certain bacteria and yeasts and has antioxidant properties. They also reduce inflammation and prevent the animal to lick the point concerned.
Eye Envy On The Paw is a perfect solution for your dog's or cat's paws problems, such as:Skin rashes or irritation from dry skin Cracked Paws Hypercheratosis Ulcerus or blisters on paws Relief from dry or cracked skin pain Snow, ice and heat burns Ingredients: sweet almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax, avocado oil, cocoa seed butter, mango seed butter,...In Stock
Ideal to use on Long-Haired Dogs and Cats, the Cleanser for Fur Nose, Mustache and Neck, by Eye Envy, Removes Stains and unpleasant Odors caused by Saliva, Food, Bacteria, Dirt which your Dog or Cat gets in contact with, on the street. The Hair Stain Remover Off the Beard, Eye Envy, contains only Natural Ingredients, by a Clean and Perfumed Beard and...Out of stock
Ideal to use on Long-Haired Dogs and Cats, the Cleanser for Fur Nose, Mustache and Neck, by Eye Envy, Removes Stains and unpleasant Odors caused by Saliva, Food, Bacteria, Dirt which your Dog or Cat gets in contact with, on the street. The Hair Stain Remover Off the Beard, Eye Envy, contains only Natural Ingredients, by a Clean and Perfumed Beard and...In Stock
Brush, wet with warm water, apply conditioner avoiding eyes and ears. Lather gently. Leave on for a couple of minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Dry well and comb.In Stock
How to use: Apply a small quantity of product on the nose and / or pads and gently massage. Repeat up to three times a day. Repeat several times a day as neededIn Stock
Comb out food, dirt, and other debris from Persians, Shih Tzus, Mates, and more. Regular use will help prevent the build-up of dirt and eye discharge and will reduce the amount of discoloration to the fur. The comb is made from 80 (27 coarse + 53 fine) carbon steel pins that will not rust. Each pin has a rounded finish to allow you to gently comb the...In Stock